PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in joining our V.I.A Club and would like to attend our Monday classes at Miss Tina’s, please get in touch with Harpreet on 07736932187 to make sure we have space on these classes due to their popularity and limited numbers!
We’re really excited to welcome you and your little ARTventurer as members of our exclusive V. I. A Club! By joining our club you can benefit from discounted prices, spread the cost of the ARTventurers fun each month AND get some freebies too! Plus you don’t need to worry about rebooking your place on your favourite weekly class each term as your place will automatically be secured.
AND ALL of this for only £15 per month!
The Important Stuff :
- By signing up to the V. I .A Club you’ll be setting up a regular monthly payment (by paypal or card) which will secure your place on your nominated weekly ARTventurers class. You will not need to rebook at the beginning of each time – your monthly payment will simply continue and your place will be secured.
- You will need to ensure that when joining the Club, you complete the registration form sent to you fully including details of the weekly class you wish to attend (eg Monday at Southwick)
- If during the course of your Club membership you wish to change classes (perhaps because your little one is ready to move up to a different age group class or you wish to change day or time) then please give us 2 weeks notice so we can accommodate your change and switch you to the different class
- Your V. I. A membership will allow you and your little ARTventurer to attend your chosen weekly ARTventurers class during term time for the duration of your membership
- To receive a free art bag to store your lovely creations in!
- To receive one free holiday session during each 6 month period of membership
- To receive a V.I. A Club membership card which will entitle you to a discount on holiday classes and merchandise for your ARTventurer
- Your V. I. A Club membership is with the ARTventurers Sunderland and Washington branch. Please note that Club membership is NOT transferable between different ARTventurers branches or from person to person
- Monthly club membership fees are not refundable
- Club membership can be cancelled at any time by giving 2 weeks notice – either in writing by email to your branch leader or verbally to your class leader. You will then need to log back into your membership account to cancel your payment.
On completing the registration process please make sure to complete the form to ensure we have all the info we need!
**Note : V. I. A membership is currently only available online for ARTventurers attending classes which run weekly in term time, Monday to Friday and excluding weekend classes which may run less frequently. If you are interested in joining the club and coming to weekend classes only then get in touch by email**
|ARTventurers VIA Club||£15.00 per Month.||Select|