Here is a special treat for all of our lovely ARTventurers. If, like me, you are missing our classes during this difficult time, here is our warm up song to keep you going. I know how many of you LOVE warm up time and will miss seeing ARTy Bear. Why not use this video to get yourselves going every morning and give yourselves a little ARTy Bear fix?
We LOVE process art activities here at ARTventurers. This is where we concentrate on the process of actually creating art, rather than the final outcome. Process art is so fun, completely individual and not one masterpiece looks the same.
During our time spent socially distancing, I am going to put myself to good use and show you some process art activities you can do at home.
Activity number 1 is skateboard painting. I have used lining paper but wallpaper or wrapping paper works just as well. A scooter or baby walker could be used if you don’t have a skateboard. Whatever you have to hand, just use your imagination!
On 18th February 2020, ARTventurers South Shields, Jarrow and Hebburn featured once again within the South Shields Gazette. This time to focus on why we do what we do, where it all started and how art and creative play can aid the development of babies and young children. Click on the link to have a read. You may even see some familiar faces!
Thank you everyone for what has been an exciting, messy, glittery, painty, super fun first term!
I am so lucky to do this, it doesn’t actually feel like work when you love what you do.
I am so proud of all of your crafty creations, mini masterpieces and fun we have had along the way and I am so excited for the Easter holiday classes and the new term ahead!
Some of you have been coming to classes for years and change can be difficult for lots of people. But you have welcomed me with open arms, thank you. For those of you who were new to ARTventurers this term, I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.
I would be interested to know how you feel the term has gone and if there is anything you particularly loved or would like to change in the future. Please could you leave me some feedback in a review or a message and I will take all of your comments on board!
We can’t wait to see you next term!
Lots of love,
Jen & ARTy xx
This week was my first week (along with ARTy bear), ARTventuring as owners of ARTventurers South Shields, Jarrow and Hebburn. It’s been an incredible week so I thought I would point out my top 10 bits:
1. I have started to get to know so many little ARTventurers and their grown ups
2. Some of your creations were amazing this week- I love the St Patricks theme 🍀
3. My car is more glittery than it’s ever been 😆
4. I have experienced ARTventurers from the “other side” which is completely different to going along with my own children
5. For some of you, this week was your first ARTventurers class so our journeys have started together
6. I have had some fantastic feedback from customers which is what it is all about- happy, smiling (messy!) faces
7. Some of you have me about hosting a birthday party for their little ones, which is so exciting as I love a good party. But I am humbled that you are putting your faith in me to make your little one’s birthday a glittery, sparkly, one to remember 🎉
8. We got to sing happy birthday to a couple of our little ARTventurers and a grown up this week and they all enjoyed their special days!
9. ARTy has been spoilt rotten with hugs and kisses!
10. I can’t wait to do it all again!!!