This is such a lovely activity that babies and young children LOVE. It is a fantastic, low mess activity which is great for your baby’s sensory development.
This activity allows your baby to explore textures, patterns and colour mixing whilst developing their co-ordination and concentration skills. They can explore paint during tummy time or whilst working on their ability to sit upright.
Plus, there’s a unique little masterpiece at the end of it for their grown ups to keep forever. Win-win!!
Thank you everyone for what has been an exciting, messy, glittery, painty, super fun first term!
I am so lucky to do this, it doesn’t actually feel like work when you love what you do.
I am so proud of all of your crafty creations, mini masterpieces and fun we have had along the way and I am so excited for the Easter holiday classes and the new term ahead!
Some of you have been coming to classes for years and change can be difficult for lots of people. But you have welcomed me with open arms, thank you. For those of you who were new to ARTventurers this term, I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.
I would be interested to know how you feel the term has gone and if there is anything you particularly loved or would like to change in the future. Please could you leave me some feedback in a review or a message and I will take all of your comments on board!
This week was my first week (along with ARTy bear), ARTventuring as owners of ARTventurers South Shields, Jarrow and Hebburn. It’s been an incredible week so I thought I would point out my top 10 bits:
1. I have started to get to know so many little ARTventurers and their grown ups
2. Some of your creations were amazing this week- I love the St Patricks theme 🍀
3. My car is more glittery than it’s ever been 😆
4. I have experienced ARTventurers from the “other side” which is completely different to going along with my own children
5. For some of you, this week was your first ARTventurers class so our journeys have started together
6. I have had some fantastic feedback from customers which is what it is all about- happy, smiling (messy!) faces
7. Some of you have me about hosting a birthday party for their little ones, which is so exciting as I love a good party. But I am humbled that you are putting your faith in me to make your little one’s birthday a glittery, sparkly, one to remember 🎉
8. We got to sing happy birthday to a couple of our little ARTventurers and a grown up this week and they all enjoyed their special days!
9. ARTy has been spoilt rotten with hugs and kisses!
So most of you will know by now that I have recently taken over the running of ARTventurers South Shields, Jarrow and Hebburn from the fabulous Susan. Susan has worked tirelessly over the past three years to make ARTventurers in our area what it is today! Thank you Susan for all of your hard work and dedication.
As an ARTventurers Mammy, I know how important those early years are for learning, developing, socialising and making amazing memories.
In the Elliott household, we LOVE art!! Alice, now Reuben, love to learn through creative play, exploring textures and making mini masterpieces. And I love nothing more than seeing the pride on Alice’s face when she has finished a project! ARTventurers has helped make Alice into a confident, sociable little girl and she is keen to show her baby brother how to follow suit.
ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!
One more week to go until we begin to write the next chapter of our ARTventurers journey when we start our very first class of our very first term!
We are all super excited and raring to go and can’t wait to meet you all in class to make lots of new friends and lots of glittery memories!